The Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution Series enters the fascinating world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific training would go through an evolution--rather a revolution when he began to study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
- What kind of bird can kill a lion with a single kick?
- How can some dogs know that a storm is coming before it appears, or can sense when their masters are about to experience a seizure?
- Which creature perlexes scientists because of its amazing ability to heal itself, even when it sustains horrendous injuries?
- How do Emperor Penguins go two and a half months without eating or drinking?
This program answers these questions and examines:
* Lampsylis Mussel
* Vestigial Organs
* A section on designs and designers
* Cuttle Fish
* Milopina Bee and vanilla